Farmeron is hiring - again
Written by Goran Bokun on February 14, 2022
Farmeron is hiring - again. We are looking for backend developers in Osijek and Zagreb!
Running a farm is complex operation. Creating cloud software product for gathering all data generated by farm activities and transforming that data into information used by farmers to make the right decisions at the right time is equally complex. From health treatments to stock balance, Farmeron is tracking and integrating all data and events.
We need the right people to build the system that helps farmers with easier, faster and holistic farm management. We need people that will, as part of our team, help farm development across the world. If you recognize yourself in the description below, contact us as soon as possible!
If you are:
- Motivated person who wants to contribute to making Farmeron better,
- Developer interested in helping lowering food production costs,
- Someone who wants to work on complex integrated product,
- Ready to constantly change and improve Farmeron,
- Accustomed to take initiative,
- Setting yourself challenges instead of fearing them,
- Individualist who knows how to work in team ,
- Great knowledge of: .NET, ASP MVC, Web Forms, C#, VB.NET,
- (if you know SQL Server, T-SQL, NoSQL, HTML and jQuery that’s a plus)
- Experience with: Agile software development, 3rd party API integration, OOP principles and patterns,
and would like:
- Salary based on results,
- Work with new technologies,
- Flexible work hours,
- Free lunch, coffee, milk, tea,
- Flexible vacations,
- Team educations, sport and social activities,
- Possibility to work in Zagreb or Osijek,
then send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org! Introduce yourself, tell us why you want to work with us and why do you think you are the right person for the team. Send us your CV, LinkedIn profile, your previous work… anything you think we could like!
We are accepting applications until we fill all positions, so do not waste time - we are processing the applications on a first come - first served basis.